Thursday 27 October 2011

New Look... Update

I posted yesterday that i had ordered from New Look on Sunday and chosen next day delivery but still hadnt recieved anything by Wednesday. They assured me i would have my order today. I got a text from them at 1.30pm saying it would be here between 2pm and 5pm. Half 5 arrived and still nothing so i rang them again, whilst on hold for another ten minutes the doorbell rang. Finally! I have my order.
Still not happy though, not sure i will be ordering from them again.
Heres what i had ordered..

Mock suspender tights, £4.99

All of that for a pair of tights! I better bloody like them when i try them on!



3 comments:

  1. I hate it when you have to wait in for deliveries and they give you such a long timeslot! Glad you got your tights in the end :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its annoying isnt it. I always say to myself im never going to order offline again unless i really have to. New look have suprised me, i thought been as they were a big well known company that they would have their delivery service spot on.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really hope you like the tights after all that! xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)