Thursday 17 November 2011

Im selling some bits...

The original title of this post was "Im selling my cr*p" but didn't think that was entirely appropriate. I decided to have a clear out earlier and try make some extra pennies before Christmas. 

Anyway, I thought I would let you know just incase theres anything that takes your fancy. 
Everything is on Ebay, link at the bottom of this post.

Heres a few of the things i'm selling...

This ASOS maternity dress that looks just as good on non pregnant ladies, only worn it once for 2 hours! Cost me about £50 if I remember correctly. A presenter of "The Hub" on This Morning wore this, she wasnt pregnant and looked great in it. Its such good quality. Size 12.



This beaded coral bodycon dress with chiffon sleeves. Never worn this! Size 12.



New Look gladiator/strappy heels, worn a few times. Size 5.



Theres other shoes (including some Irregular Choice heels) and clothes too so if you are a size 10 or 12, or shoe size 5 have a look :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)