Claire Louise over at Dolly Blossom just posted this and i think its a great idea so have decided to do it myself.
Charlie and Alfie
1. What are your pets names?
Charlie and Alfie... or Charles and Alfred when im mad at them.
2. What kind of pet are they and what breed?
Dogs... Charlies a Bichon Frise, Alfies a Springer Spaniel.
3. How long have you had your pet friend?
Charlie- 10 months, Alfie- 2 weeks
4. How did you get your pets?
I searched the local classified ads
5. How old are your pets?
Charlies 11 months, Alfies 10 weeks
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
Charlie is a serial licker. He will lick anything and anyone none stop.
Alfie is really dopey, he doesnt walk, he plods! He walks into everything including glass doors and the coffee table.
7. What does your relationship with your pets mean to you?
It means alot, i love my dogs like i love my children. They are part of the family.
8. What are some of your favourite past times with your pets?
I love going running with Charlie, he is such a good boy. He can be walked off the lead no problems, never runs off, stops when i stop and comes back he runs too far.
I love playing tug of war with Alfie, he is so strong when i pick the toy up he hangs from it with his teeth.
9. What are nicknames that you call your pet?
Charlie sometimes gets called Charleston, i dont know why! Alfie somtimes has the name Alfredo! Haha.