Thursday 24 November 2011

Help Me!

I NEED this!!


Its on the Forever 21 website but I cant find it to buy anywhere :-(
There isn't a store near me either *cries*

I am Little Mermaid obsessive to the point where i grew my hair super long, dyed it red and had a huge fringe put it. I know all the words to the whole film and went through a phase where i watched it everyday for a week without fail. Sad i know
I have a few Little Mermaid t-shirts but this jumper is better than them all put together. I dont just want this, i NEED it.

If you know where i can get one, if you have one you're willing to sell or are able to get one from a Forever 21 store PLEASE let me know! PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAASSSEEE!!!

I'm so desperate i held my breath whilst writing that....



6 comments:

  1. If I'll have time - I'll check it out for you next week in Oxford Street. But PearlsandPoodles blogging lady is going to F21 in Westfield tomorrow, so maybe ask her nicely. ;) X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanku :-) thats really nice of you!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was only available for a limited time and to American's rather than our Forever21!

    My friend Kelly ordered it, and it was sold out almost straight away :(

    Tess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-o noooooo!
    Right... I need someone in america to get me one and ship it over, haha.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so pretty, I'm sure you'll be able to track it down the internet sure is big enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can get t-shirts like this on truffle shuffle :] i'm little mermaid obsessed as well, but can never seem to find anything in my size. ebay has a few things as well, so it may be worth checking it out there xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)