Friday 13 January 2012

Mac creme cup & Reverse dress

I ordered a dress from ASOS the other day as I am going to London in February for a friends birthday. I was worried I might not like the fit of the dress (I'm always dubious about buying dresses online) but it fits perfectly and I really love it. 
I also ordered my first ever Mac lipstick (I know, shocking!) I went for creme cup and so glad I did. It's such a lovely pink shade (smells amazing too). I'm definitely going to buy more Mac lippys.


I originally wanted the black dress but they don't have my size, booo!



Closeup of its PVC bust.

Reverse dress with PVC bust and high low hem is available here for £48





Shown here applied over a lip balm as my lips are really dry at the moment. But the lipstick alone is very moisturising and smells like vanilla, mmm.
Next on my list are both the Mac Viva Glam Gaga lipsticks.

Mac creme cup is available here for £13.50 



11 comments:

  1. both are nice but i think i like the one you got better :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY.. i freaaakin LOVE that dress! haha. Im addicted to ASOS. :) They have such nice dresses.
    I actually like the one with the nude top a bit better.. i bet it will look beautiful on :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beautiful! And great choice of lippie! Creme cup is one of my faves.
    -x

    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress :) bet it will look lovely on!
    nice lip colour too it's really cute

    lausloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the skirt you bought! Nice color of the lipstick as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce!! :) loving the lipstick :)want some vegan shoes to go with it?!You have my support! Me and my fabulous partner are DESIGNING, MAKING AND SELLING AUTHENTIC, HAND MADE VEGAN SHOES! want some?!Come be a part of our journey and find out all the wittle details :)!! and give us some feedback! xoxo-Mumu
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com support a good cause!come join my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Cute Cute dress, i think whether it was the black one or the color u picked out they both are so hot! I stumbled on your blog and i love it, i am now a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems I am the only one who prefers the black dress! I will be sure to take a picture of me in the dress I have bought when I go to London, not long now, we go February 4th. Just waiting for the postman to deliver my heels now, he better bring them!
    Glad you like my blog Glitz Glam Budget, thanks for following :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress you got, I think it's way prettier than the one you wanted ar first! And Creme Cup was my first MAC lippie too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick look gorgeous on your skintone. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)