Thursday 19 January 2012

FOTD- Smoky Metallic

Ozzy decided to be quiet this morning so I had a little play with my make up and came up with this. It's not an everyday look, it's more something I'd wear for a night out with dramatic eyelashes. I'm more for au-natural during the day :-)





I am wearing the two metallic grey shades from the Blink + Go make up compact 2 (greys) which I had in my Glossybox a few months back. I also used the pearly white shade to highlight.
I used a black liquid eyeliner to define my eyes, with a small flick at the end. I lined my lower waterline with a black khol pencil and added two coats of mascara to both top and bottom lashes. The mascara I am wearing is Tarte cosmetics "Lights, Camera, Lashes". I had a mini one with my True Blood make up palette and it is fab! It goes on really well and gives me longer, fuller lashes without giving the spider legs effect. Definitely going to re-purchase in full size, although I haven't actually found it on any UK websites!

Blink + Go Grey make up compact is available here for £14.95





9 comments:

  1. i did a similiar look with the metallic shades in the blink compact yours looks really nice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely eye makeup! You look really pretty :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. Love the silvery shades!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the eye look! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty, you remind me of Ginnifer Goodwin!! What blush did you use? It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thankyou Within My Eyes, the blush i used was Mac Dainty.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)