Friday 20 January 2012

I'd like your input

I've added a little poll to the right hand side to find out what you would like to see more of on Dragon Mommy. So please vote, it only takes a second and would mean alot to me :-)

On a different note, I have my consultation with The Hospital Group this afternoon. I'm not entirely sure I am going to go though. I really want to but Mr.A is having worries. He thinks I shall be forced into signing a contract and handing over the dosh (which we don't actually have at the moment!). We were looking into getting a loan but because of issues with our ex electricity supplier our credit history isn't very good. There are finance options with The Hospital Group and other cosmetic surgery clinics but again we are not sure they would accept us. Mr.A has been stressing over it and it has caused tension between us, which is the last thing I want. I've left him a message asking him to let me know if we are still going or not. Personally I don't see the harm in going and getting an opinions and some idea of cost.  If we do go, I shall be sure to post about it when I come home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)