I saw this over at Birds Words and decided to do it for myself. I TAG all of you reading this, so if you decide to do one for yourself, let me know and i will have a read :-)
Oh and again, apologies for so many posts in one day! I think I have virtual "verbal diarrhoea" haha.
1. Favourite Christmas song? "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus" by The Ronettes. Always gets me in the Festive mood!
2. Christmas Colour? Red...with sparkle :-)
3. Favourite Reindeer? Whichever one it is that trumps in the film "Santa Clause" (the one with Tim Allen) hehe.
4. Favourite Christmas drink? Baileys, mmm!
5. Favourite Christmas food? My mums home made stuffing.
6. Favourite Christmas movie? Father Christmas by Raymond Briggs. Its animated and I've watched it every Christmas since I was little.
7. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day definately.
8. Favourite thing to do at Christmas? I love coming down stairs on Christmas morning with the kids and seeing their little faces light up!
9. Favourite Christmas Memory? I remember I woke up at about 5am once, my mum and dad had told me I wasn't allowed to wake them until half 6 at the earliest so I sat in my bed watching the clock counting down each second until I could run into my sisters room and go open our presents!
10. Favourite Christmas tradition? Listening to the album "A Christmas Gift For You" by Phil Spector whilst decorating the tree :-)