Thursday 15 December 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 13, A style icon I like

If you have been following my blog from the start you will know how much I love Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays. She is so beautiful and effortless and I love everything that she wears. She can pull of any style but what I love most is that she can look sexy and edgy without over-doing it and looking like a moose. I don't think I've ever seen a photo of her wearing something that looks awful (if you have, please let me know!) 
Some of you may argue that she has a stylist and the outfits aren't chosen by herself, blah blah blah... but I don't care :-D She's got to have input into what she wears and I'm sure the final decision is hers (as with all celebrities), and in my opinion her outfit decisions are spot on :-)



What celebrity/style icon do you like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)