I'm not sure if this should be about my pre-make up regime or how I actually apply my make up so I shall do both :-)
-I start by removing any leftover make up with a good old baby wipe, then cleanse my face with Simple's moisturising face wash.
- I moisturise using my Monu revitilising moisturiser that I got in my Glossybox. Then I moisturise a second time using my Nivea tinted moisturiser then apply my MUA primer.
- If my skin isn't looking too great with the tinted moisturiser alone I use a foundation brush to apply Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation then a dusting of Collection 2000's face powder to take off the shine.
- My VIVO bronzer in "Bronzed" goes on next and I blend into my neck if my fake tan is wearing off (I hate the orange head, white neck look!)
- Next to go on is my blusher, its either MAC Dainty or VIVO Sugar Candy.
- Onto the eyebrows... I have naturally dark hair so fill in my brows with the darkest shade from my HD Brows palette. I then apply highlighter to my cheekbones and my brow bone.
- My usual choice of eye make up is normally black liquid eye liner with a small flick at the end. I find this the quickest and easiest look to create. I then add some mascara to the top and bottom lashes and finish with applying a high lighter to the inner corner of my eyes.