Saturday 17 December 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 15, My favourite piece of jewellery

My favourite piece of jewellery is definitely my wedding ring. I only got to wear it for a month after we were married as I got pregnant and put on weight straight away. I stupidly had it resized before the wedding when I was at my thinnest! I'm still not at my pre-pregnancy weight yet so it still doesn't fit :-( I'm tempted to get it made bigger but then I'm worried it might end up too big when (hopefully) more weight comes off. My wedding ring means alot to me for another reason other than being a symbol of the most perfect day for me and my husband, it was my mums wedding ring. She's not divorced but they still live together and aren't actually together any more (very strange, but that's a whole other story!) but it meant so much to me when she handed it over as I know what she had with my dad was real and when things started to go bad it hurt her alot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)