Wednesday 1 February 2012

Valentines Gift Ideas

Been as it is only two weeks until Valentines Day I thought I would do a post on gifts. Me and Mr.A aren't actually buying each other anything this year as money is tight, well...that's what we have decided but knowing him he will still get me something! 



1. Personalised chocolate heart plaque, Thorntons, £3.99
2. My last silver Rolo, Prezzybox.co.uk, £69
3. Naughty Nookii board game, Valentinesgift.co.uk, £24.99
4. Love box gift set- toy, lube and ties, Ann Summers, £20
5. Jelly boobs, Ann Summers, £3
6. Willy care kit, find-me-a-gift.co.uk, £9.99
7. Red Letter days gift card, redletterdays.co.uk, from £20
8. Lunch cruise and trip on the London Eye for two, Clintoncards.co.uk, £98
9. Name a star giftbox, find-me-a-gift.co.uk, £14.99
10. Personalised Mr and Mrs pillowcases, gift-rush.co.uk £24

Do you have plans this Valentines day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)