Thursday 2 February 2012

I want...

Hello little dragons, I haven't done one of these posts for awhile, I don't know why because as my mother says "I am always on the want". There's not a day that goes by where I don't spot something I'd like, my bookmark page on my laptop is full of links to items I'd love to buy so I've selected a few to show you...


-The Topshop heels are just ah-ma-zing! Shame they are £95 though :-(
-I absolutely LOVE the shoe-chains idea! Such a fab way of changing a pair of heels. I love the fact these have spikes on them too, they're right up my street!
-The Helen E bronzer is something I purchased from a Beauty event years ago. It was so good! The glow it gave me was nothing like I've ever been able to achieve before. I re-purchased this a few times until I found a cheaper alternative. I miss the bronzed glow it gave me though and I really want to buy some more (I just hope they haven't changed it!)
- The above the knuckle ring from Wire Jewellery is so pretty but this particular design is sold out :-( If they get any more in I shall definitely be purchasing!



3 comments:

  1. I like those pants! Never seen anything like that before. Totally agree with you on the shoe chains- that's pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want those leggings... very funky!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)