Wednesday 18 April 2012

OOTD and naughty Topshop purchases

Today I popped into town with my friend from next door. Here's what I wore...

Sorry for the bad quality photos, I used my iPhone as my camera has died.

I threw over a good old Primark blazer and McQueen scarf.

Closeup of my sparkly sequinned leggings and shoes.

I've had these leggings and shoes for about 2 years now. They are my all time favourite leggings EVER, I got them in the sale from Oasis for about £20. The shoes were a bargain too, from New Look... I wasnt too sure about them at first as they are like casual pumps but with heels.. however, they are so comfy and they grew on me really quick. Can't remember how much I payed but I love em.

My trip into town was quick but I still managed to pick up two things from Topshop, in the sale. I love a good sale!


Ear cuff was £7 down to £3.50. Necklace was £15 down to £7.50

There was so much more I wanted to buy but Mr.A has put me on a spending ban (again!). Boooo!


8 comments:

  1. I love a topshop jewellery sale! The necklace is really nice :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo to a spending ban!
    Leggings are fab and I really like the necklace you bought!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove topshop sale.. great buys.. I always buys necklaces from them that are down from £15-£16 to £1.50..so cheap :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that necklace in my life! You look so rock and roll in that outfit! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jewellery. Those leggings are gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)