Thursday 5 April 2012

OOTD

This is my first attempt at mobile blogging. I upgraded my phone to the iPhone 4s the other day, I'm loving having all the apps and funky camera effects. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Me and the family went into town today, bought a gorgeous top and funky leggings from River Island, will post about them soon. Here's what I wore today...
Studded denim gilet, River Island a few seasons ago.
Slashed leggings, River Island a few seasons ago.
Cross necklace, Burton menswear.

14 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous outfit, very rocker-y haha! I love everything you're wearing, I want the gilet and the leggings!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your style x
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I want this OUTFIT! What shoes are you wearing with this may I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that studded gilet! Can't wait to see what you brought from River Island, it's my favourite shop at the moment!

    What app do you use to blog? I love instagram, twitter, pintrest, bloglovin and the blogger+ apps! iPhone addict!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just downloaded the blogger app. I've got instagram too. Heard of pinterest but don't know what it is lol x

      Delete
  5. I love the blogger app! Its such a good idea for when youre out and about :) Love your phonecase - wheres it from? :) i LOVE LOVEE the leggings xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a ted baker one from phones 4 u :-) x

      Delete
  6. you look amazing!

    love the leggings!

    xx

    http://shoesncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)