Monday 2 July 2012

My new onesie and Topshop dress

I've wanted a light weight onesie for ages and had spotted one in Topshop, but at £34 I just couldn't justify spending that much on 'lounge wear'. When I came across this leopard print one in New Look for only £15 I jumped for joy.
I also bought this coral dress from Topshop for £34. I'd seen these style dresses on In Love With Fashion .com and liked the petrol coloured one. I didn't order one though as I wasn't sure if the style would suit me. When I saw this dress I had to try it on and it looked bloody lovely! Will do an outfit post featuring it at the end of the week. I also bought a maroon coloured peplum top from Topshop but it looks naff photographed on the hanger. Will show you when I get round to wearing it.

Holli x

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! Making me want to go back and cut mine short again!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)