Thursday 7 June 2012

Shoulder cut out top

I saw this top in New Look awhile back but they didnt have black in stock. So i went on the hunt and found the exact same top in black on the Debenhams website for £12 and now its in the sale for £8.40, bargain!
Sorry for not posting a full length photo, incase you're wondering the top comes to just below my bottom (my favourite length!)

Red Herring cut out shoulder top available here- http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_103020662460_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EtxtShoulder+cut+out+top

Holli x

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love your Earings! Xx

    www.XxClaireLouisexX.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this tops lovely,
    i love it when a plain top has something different about it.
    I love your earrings,



    www.charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    p.s thank you for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your comments and opinions.
Check back as I always reply :-)